Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of the Starphaz website, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of the Starphaz website, and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the Starphaz website.
What Is a Cookie?
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by https://starphaz.com).
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The cookies we may use on the Starphaz website may be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary
Some cookies may fulfil more than one of these purposes.
‘Strictly Necessary‘ cookies let you move around the Starphaz website and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the Starphaz website and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the Starphaz website when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Starphaz website, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee how the Starphaz website or the security on the Starphaz website will perform during your visit.
‘Performance‘ cookies collect information about how you use the Starphaz website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how the Starphaz website works, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how the Starphaz website is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of the Starphaz website that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve the Starphaz website by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for the Starphaz website
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality‘ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on the Starphaz website so that it won’t repeat
- Show you when you’re logged in to the Starphaz website
- To provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to the Starphaz website, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows Starphaz to display targeted ads to you on the Starphaz website.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display targeted ads within the Starphaz website.
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on the Starphaz website.
Additional Information About Advertising and Analytics
Starphaz Opt-Out Options
- Pixels. Opting out of Pixels tracking may impact our ability to personalize ads and content tailored to your interests. This setting is tied to your cookies and, unless you are logged in to the Starphaz website, will only be effective on the browser for which you have performed the opt-out.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Facebook Connect. For more information about what Facebook collects when you use Facebook buttons on the Starphaz website, please see: Data Policy.
Facebook Ads. For more information about what Facebook collects and your choices around Facebook Ads, please see: AdChoices.
- Twitter. For more information about what Twitter collects when you use Twitter buttons on the Starphaz website or visit pages on the Starphaz website that include these buttons, please see: https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.
Please note that on the Starphaz website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
More Information About Starphaz Ads and Personalization
More Information About Targeted Advertising By Third Parties
A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy that has been produced by the internet advertising industry can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
For more information about and to opt out of interest based ads from many ad networks, go to:
- U.S.: www.aboutads.info
- Internet Advertising Bureau
- Canada: www.youradchoices.ca
- European Union: www.youronlinechoices.eu/
More Information About Cookies
- International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom
- Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website: